Well, this little blogging project isn't going as smoothly as I thought it would. We went to Lafe this weekend for a visit. It was okay, same ole, same ole.
Did some fishing at the pond with Caden. We cleaned out the old 2 person fishing pontoon and paddled around a bit. It has a slow leak in the left pontoon so not too good for an extended float. We caught a 3ish pound catfish but struck out the rest of the day. I'm not interested in fishing for bream but there are a ton of those in the pond.
Caden and I also took the jeep out towards lake ashbaugh but chickened out when it started to sprinkle. It's been raining all weekend but supposed to clear out tomorrow just in time for work. Yay!
Mom, dad, Justin, and Mack are all down at the gulf. One of these days I'm going to get back to Orange Beach. Maggie sent a couple good pictures of them in Alexandria. She is very pregnant. I hope they have a boy because the girl name they have picked out is Winter. Hmmmm.
Also, going to drive a Miata tomorrow, might pick it up if I can get the right price.
Jen and I are getting excited about Moab. Looking forward to the trip.
Week 2 of Whitton Farms CSA!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment