Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Orange Beach, AL: August 2007

I love the Gulf. I love the white sand beaches. I love the salty-ass water because I can float without a raft. I love the food, shout out to Joe Patti's. I love Pina Colada's. I love dumb beach people that have skin like leather. Mostly, I love that it's not Mexico. That's a story for another time and assuming I ever get the pics put on disk, I'll cover MexSucko as well.

The condo:


Dad doing what he does best. Not catching shit! I think his favorite hobby was to get out to the beach earlier than everyone else, get drunk before everyone else, and then go back to the condo and leave all his crap for me to carry. Actually, he only did it like half-a-dozen times so maybe I'm not being completely fair by calling it a "hobby."


Courtney spent at least half a day on this sand castle.

Burn baby burn! We were all cooked by the end of the week.


I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a tourist picture. These shark heads were at the entrance to some overpriced, crappy market.


I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

lol

lol
ur my density